Sunday, March 18, 2012

Call Me Spring



Top - Topshop
Skirt - New Look
Belt - Miss Selfridge
Bag - Camden Market
Shoes - New Look
Sunglasses - Marc by Marc Jacobs
Hand Chain - Topshop


The weather has finally warmed and it's made me very happy indeed, though I never really know what to wear when the weather is in this transitional phase. I went on a day of exploring with my friend Nabs, just me her, and a camera, and some ice cream of course. She is wearing an Urban Outfitters dress, H&M stack rings and Primark Shoes. Just as the weather was transitional what I wore reflected the same, instead of a pop of colour or the pastel hues of spring I opted for a metallic top, something which is definitely going to be a staple in my wardrobe for this season. x

9 comments:

  1. Looks so nice, I can almost feel the sunlight :)


    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! can't wait until it's spring here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog and I'm your newest follower.
    If you like, follow me back. It would make me very happy ;)

    minnja.blogspot.com

    LOVE
    Minnja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely accessories!!


    Please stop by our blog and leave a comment!

    xoxo
    TWO//MINDS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do a guide on how you do your hair and the braid - it's so lovely!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much, I've never done a guide before so I'll try to do my best with that request! x

      Delete
  5. fabulous skirt and I love the braid in your hair! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I celebrate the good ideas i find here every time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also happy that springs starts :D amazing outfit :) i really like how you combined it!
    i think your blog is great and I started to follow you! cannot wait to read more :) maybe you'll have a look on my blog also, dear :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete