Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Call Me Blushed

Most of my perfumes tend to be on the floral side, I love scents of rose and peony and they all tend to be quite light and sweet. At the end of a little impromptu shopping trip I wandered into The Perfume Shop I spotted YSL Paris Premieres Roses. I was instantly drawn to the little floral decorated box and as soon as I tested the scent I knew I had to have it.

The main scent is a glorious mix of wild rose, orange blossom and violet. The more the scent sits on your skin you end up being surrounded by beautiful tones of lily and peony. Although this perfume has all the floral notes I love, it's actually quite different to all of the perfumes I own, mainly due to the undertones of sandalwood and musk.

All in all it's a bright beautiful floral fragrance, perfect for sunny summer days. Below is some catwalk inspiration from Erdem's Spring/Summer 2013 collection, one of my favourites and in-keeping with the exquisite floral scents from YSL Paris Premieres Roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment