Friday, May 03, 2013

Call Me Clueless

My bedroom is almost complete, right now it's just the finishing touches and basically re-organising my entire wardrobe, which let's face it, if you are anything like me (which I'm sure you are) it's a ridiculously enormous task! So every day after work or general daily errands I'm organising and organising whilst watching a classic 90's movie. 

I don't know if it's because I'm a 90's kid but I'm just so drawn to all the fashion from that era. Any jewellery gold and tacky, acid wash everything, clashing prints, co-ord's, I need it all! Here's some inspirational snaps from my favourite advertising campaigns:


And here's some fashion inspiration from Clueless and The Craft for good measure! x

2 comments:

  1. oooh...thanks for this retro inspo!
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. killer throwback pics!

    Jessica
    www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete